Tubeless setups can be a real pain in the butt, especially on single-wall, plus-sized rims. Sometimes you run out of threads on your valves, other times you can’t quite get enough torque on your Presta nut. Instead of scratching up your rim with the needle nose pliers, use the Super P-Nut to get a good seal without the hassle.
WARNING: CYCLING CAN BE DANGEROUS. BICYCLE PRODUCTS SHOULD BE INSTALLED AND SERVICED BY A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC. NEVER MODIFY YOUR BICYCLE OR ACCESSORIES. READ AND FOLLOW ALL PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS INCLUDING INFORMATION ON THE MANUFACTURER’S WEBSITE. INSPECT YOUR BICYCLE BEFORE EVERY RIDE. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET.
COMPATIBILITY & INTENDED USE
Problem Solvers Super P-Nut is designed for compatibility with all tubelesscompatible valve systems. If you are using the Super P-Nut with a carbon rim, see rim manufacturer’s instructions for tubeless compatibility.
The Problem Solvers Super P-Nut is designed to be hand-tightened onto any tubeless-compatible valve and does not require any tools for installation.
1. Install tubeless-compatible rim tape according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Insert the tubeless valve through the valve hole.
3. Finger tighten the Super P-Nut until the valve seals against the inside of the rim.
NOTE: The larger diameter and knurling of the Super P-Nut will allow you to put extra torque on the valve. Achieving a seal between the rim and the valve does not require much effort. Be careful not to over-tighten the Super P-Nut onto your valve.
Inspect your Super P-Nut for signs of excessive wear, cracks, or other fatigue before every ride. If you suspect your Super P-Nut has been damaged, return it to the shop where it was purchased to be inspected by a professional bicycle mechanic.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
A LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
PROBLEM SOLVERS™ warrants this new PROBLEM SOLVERS product against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of PROBLEM SOLVERS, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the PROBLEM SOLVERS product and is not transferable.
In no event shall PROBLEM SOLVERS be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.
This warranty does not cover the following:
• Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user
• Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
• Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics, or appearance of the product
• Normal wear and tear
• Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
• Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended use with or compatible with Problem Solvers products
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.