We’re always looking to provide the products that allow you to configure your bike any way you want. So if you wanted to mate your 148mm Boost™- compatible wheels to your 157mm frame, you’ve chosen the right product. (Maybe. Better check the compatibility chart first.) Boost is a trademark of SRAM Corporation.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. bicycle products should be installed and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every ride. Always wear a helmet.
COMPATIBILITY & INTENDED USE
Problem Solvers Rear Super Booster Kit is designed to be used with any 12 x 148mm thru-axle rear hub and any frame spaced at 12 x 157mm. Intended for ASTM 3 conditions. This is a set of conditions for the operation of a bicycle on a regular paved surface, unpaved and gravel roads and trails with moderate grades with irregular terrain where loss of tire contact with the ground may occur. As well as rough trails and unimproved trails that require technical skills. Jumps and drops are intended to be less than 61cm (24").
• For 148mm rear hub only
• See frame manufacturer and hub/wheel instructions to ensure compatibility
A. Rear hub spacer (1)
B. M5 x 20mm T25 bolt (6)
C. Disc rotor spacer (1)
T25 Torx wrench
Torque wrench that measures in Newton meters
Wheel dishing gauge
NOTE: In order to use the Problem Solvers Rear Super Booster Kit, the rear wheel of your bicycle must be re-dished 4.5mm to the non-drive side. This can be accomplished by using the 9mm rear spacer on the non-drive side of your hub while in the truing stand and re-dishing to center. If you do not have the skills, experience and tools to re-dish your rear wheel, have this work done by a professional bicycle mechanic.
1. Remove the disc rotor from the rear wheel using a T25 Torx wrench.
2. Install disc rotor spacer between the hub shell and rotor using the included M5 x 20mm T25 bolts. Torque bolts to rotor manufacturer’s recommended torque value.
WARNING: Do not use your original rotor bolts to mount the rotor and disc rotor spacer. Use only the M5 x 20mm bolts supplied with the Super Booster Hub Adapter.
3. Install the 148–157mm rear hub spacer with rear thru-axle on the non-driveside of hub.
4. Reinstall rear thru-axle according to manufacturer’s specifications.
• After assembly make ensure the wheel spins freely and there is no lateral movement in the hub
• A wheel attachment device that is not properly secured can allow the wheel to loosen or come off, suddenly stop the wheel, decrease your control, and cause you to fallONGOING MAINTANENCE
Regularly inspect disc rotor bolts and thru-axle for tightness. Inspect your Rear Super Booster Kit for signs of excessive wear, cracks, or other fatigue before every ride. If you suspect your Super Booster Kit has been damaged, return it to the shop where it was purchased to be inspected by a professional bicycle mechanic.
A LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
PROBLEM SOLVERS™ warrants this new PROBLEM SOLVERS product against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of PROBLEM SOLVERS, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the PROBLEM SOLVERS product and is not transferable.
In no event shall PROBLEM SOLVERS be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state. This warranty does not cover the following:
• Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user
• Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
• Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics, or appearance of the product
• Normal wear and tear • Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
• Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended use with or compatible with Problem Solvers products
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If you and your shop think your Problem Solvers product is worthy of a warranty inspection, please return the product to the original place of purchase, accompanied by a sales receipt.