Read these instructions completely before beginning installation of this product. If you lack the knowledge or tools to perform installation, please have your local professional bicycle mechanic perform the installation. Improper installation can result in loss of control or damage to the bicycle and/or serious injury or death to the rider.
1. Wrap the threads of the Presta valve with Tefl on plumbers tape to prevent leakage.
2. Open the Presta valve by turning the nut at the top of the valve.
3. Thread the Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extender onto the Presta valve.
4. Infl ate the tube just enough to give it shape. Problem Solvers Basic Valve Extenders can be infl ated as is. For extenders with a valve, you must unscrew the top nut of the extender before infl ating.
5. Insert the valve stem, with its installed extender, into the valve hole.
6. Install the tire, and slowly infl ate to the manufacturer’s recommended pressure. If you are using an extender with a valve, tighten the top nut after infl ation to prevent leakage.
7. To release air, loosen and depress the the valve nut (extender with valve) or insert a wire, spoke, small hex wrench, etc., into the extender (extender without valve). Reinfl ate and recheck as necessary. LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
This Problem Solvers product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years, from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer, subject to the limitations detailed below. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of Problem Solvers, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Problem Solvers product and is not transferable. In no event shall Problem Solvers be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fi tness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover the following:
• Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user.
• Products that have been modifi ed, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
• Damage or deterioration to the surface fi nish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
• Normal wear and tear
• Labor required to remove and/or refi t and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly This warranty gives the consumer specifi c legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.