Our valve extenders come in three different lengths for adapting Presta valve inner tubes (with removable valve cores) for use with deep section rims.
WARNING: Read these instructions completely before beginning installation of this product. If you lack the knowledge or tools to perform installation,please have your local professional bicycle mechanic perform the installation. Improper installation can result in loss of control or damage to the bicycle and/or serious injury or death to the rider.
4 & 5mm hex wrench
1. Place the valve core removal tool (included) on the valve’s core. Hold the bottom of the valve with one hand and turn the tool counter-clockwise with the other hand to remove the core (figs. 1–2)
2. Thread the extender into the valve. Use the included installation tool to tighten (figs. 3–4)
3. You can now reinstall the valve core into the end of the valve extender, again using the installation/removal tool (figs. 5–6)
4. Install the tube and tire as you would normally. You now have plenty of extension to use a standard Presta valve pump (fig. 7)
LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
This Problem Solvers product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years, from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer, subject to the limitations detailed below. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of Problem Solvers, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Problem Solvers product and is not transferable. In no event shall Problem Solvers be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover the following:
• Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user.
• Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
• Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
• Normal wear and tear
• Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.
Figure 1 Figure 2
Figure 2 Figure 4
Figure 5 Figure 6