WARNING: CYCLING CAN BE DANGEROUS. BICYCLE PRODUCTS SHOULD BE INSTALLED AND SERVICED BY A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC. NEVER MODIFY YOUR BICYCLE OR ACCESSORIES. READ AND FOLLOW ALL PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS INCLUDING INFORMATION ON THE MANUFACTURER’S WEBSITE. INSPECT YOUR BICYCLE BEFORE EVERY RIDE. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET.
MisMatch 1.2 will work with all MatchMaker™ compatible shifters from SRAM and I-Spec II Shimano brake levers (model year 2015 and newer).
5mm hex wrench (SRAM shifter removal)
4mm hex wrench
1. Remove the grips, brake levers and shifters from the handlebars, as well as the MatchMaker clamp from the SRAM shifter.
2. Open up the Shimano brake lever clamp and remove the spacer (figure 1). Set that aside for a moment.
3. Attach the MisMatch Adapter to the SRAM shifter (figures 2 & 3) using the included 8mm bolt and a 4mm hex wrench.
4. Now place the MisMatch Adapter in the clamp of the Shimano brake lever where you removed the spacer (figure 4).
5. Attach the entire assembly to the handlebar using the included Shimano bolt and a 4mm hex wrench (figure 5).
6. When you’ve positioned the shift and brake levers where you want them, torque the brake lever clamp bolt according to Shimano’s specifications. Torque the MisMatch bolt to 2.8–3.4Nm (figure 6).
7. Repeat these steps for the left-side lever.
8. Enjoy your single clamp solution!
Periodically check to make sure attachment bolts are properly tightened to the handlebar.
A LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
PROBLEM SOLVERS™ warrants this new PROBLEM SOLVERS product against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of PROBLEM SOLVERS, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the PROBLEM SOLVERS product and is not transferable.
In no event shall PROBLEM SOLVERS be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.
This warranty does not cover the following:
• Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user
• Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
• Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with Problem Solvers product
• Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the Problem Solvers product
• Normal wear and tear
• Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE
EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES
OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.