WARNING: Read these instructions completely before beginning
installation of this product. If you lack the knowledge or tools
to perform installation, please have your local professional bicycle
mechanic perform the installation. Improper installation can result
in loss of control or damage to the bicycle and/or serious injury
or death to the rider.
STUFF YOU NEED:
• Shimano I-Spec™ (2012 and earlier) compatible brake levers
• SRAM MatchMaker™ compatible shifters
• 4mm hex wrench
• Torque wrench
1. Open up the right brake lever clamp and insert the square nut (figure 1).
2. Position and attach the brake lever according to the manufacturer instructions (figure 2).
3. Attach the right MisMatch Adapter to the brake lever clamp using an 8mm M5 bolt and the 4mm hex wrench. Torque 4–5Nm (figures 3 & 4).
4. Attach the shifter to the MisMatch Adapter using an 8mm M5 bolt and the 4mm hex wrench. Torque 4–5Nm (figure 5).
5. Repeat these steps for the left side lever.
Figure 3 Figure 4
Figure 5 Figure 6
One thing we want to make clear: Problem Solvers products let you alter your bike for purposes never conceived by the manufacturer. Therefore, the use of our products may void the warranty provided by other manufacturers. If you’re interested in keeping your warranty secure, check with them before installation of any Problem Solvers product.
LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
PROBLEM SOLVERS™ warrants this new PROBLEM SOLVERS product against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of PROBLEM SOLVERS, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the PROBLEM SOLVERS product and is not transferable.
In no event shall PROBLEM SOLVERS be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.
This warranty does not cover the following:
• Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user Figure 1 Figure 3 Figure 4 Figure 6 Figure 2 Figure 5 1561 12/12 MISMATCH™ ADAPTER INSTRUCTIONS
• Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
• Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
• Normal wear and tear
• Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
To the extent not prohibited by law, these warranties are exclusive and there are no other express or implied warranties or conditions including warranties or conditions of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose.