We’re always looking to provide the products that allow you to configure your bike any way you want. Lever Grippies add texture to brake and shift controls for a more confident operational feel.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. bicycle products should be installed and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every ride. Always wear a helmet.
COMPATIBILITY & INTENDED USE
While we provide Lever Grippies specifically designed for Shimano® and SRAM® brake and shift levers, we can’t guarantee a perfect fit with all models—for the best possible fit you may need to trim Lever Grippies to match your levers.
Clean soft rag
For best results, apply Lever Grippies when surface temperature range is 68–122˚ F (20–50˚ C).
1. Prepare application area by removing oil, debris, or residual adhesive with rubbing alcohol and a clean, soft rag.
2. Allow cleaned area to air dry.
3. Use scissors to trim the Lever Grippie to match lever shape, if necessary. Peel away the protective backing from Lever Grippie.
4. Carefully match up one edge of the Lever Grippie to the matching brake/ shift control lever and slowly apply the Lever Grippie from the top to the bottom to ensure proper placement.
5. Once the Lever Grippie is in place, firmly apply pressure to the Grippie and control lever.
6. Let the Lever Grippie adhere for at least 4 hours before use.
Problem Solvers Lever Grippies can be washed with a soft brush and soapy water. Do not introduce new adhesives to peeling Lever Grippies. Remove and replace Lever Grippies if they no longer fully adhere to the brake or shift control levers.
A LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
PROBLEM SOLVERS™ warrants this new PROBLEM SOLVERS product against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of PROBLEM SOLVERS, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the PROBLEM SOLVERS product and is not transferable.
In no event shall PROBLEM SOLVERS be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.
This warranty does not cover the following:
• Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user
• Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
• Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics, or appearance of the product
• Normal wear and tear
• Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
• Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended use with or compatible with Problem Solvers products
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If you and your shop think your Problem Solvers product is worthy of a warranty inspection, please return the product to the original place of purchase, accompanied by a sales receipt.