The two-piece Double Klamp spreads the clamping force across
a greater surface area. This prevents the seatpost from slipping
while being gentle enough for use with carbon. The Double
Klamp accommodates 27.2mm seatposts and seat tubes with
an outer diameter of 31.6mm. With proper installation and care,
this clamp will give you miles and miles of worry-free riding.
WARNING: Read these instructions completely before beginning installation of this product. If you lack the knowledge or tools to perform installation, please have your local professional bicycle mechanic perform the installation. Improper installation can result in loss of control or damage to the bicycle and/or serious injury or death to the rider.
Tools: 5mm Allen Wrench
1. Place the lower clamp over the seat tube with the tab pointing up and align the clamp opening with the gap in the seat tube. Be sure to keep approximately 1mm of the clamp exposed above the seat tube.
2. Slide the upper clamp onto the seatpost with the notch facing downward, then slide the seatpost into the seat tube.
3. Once you’ve determined the appropriate seat height, tighten the bolt on the lower clamp with a 5mm Allen wrench, again making sure that the clamp extends approximately 1mm above the seat tube.
4. Slide the upper clamp down so the notch fits over the tab on the lower clamp, and then tighten both bolts to 4–6.75 Nm (36–60 in-lbf). Do not exceed torque specifications set by the frame or seatpost manufacturer.
Limited 2 Year Warranty:
This Problem Solvers™ product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer, subject to the limitations detailed below. This limited warranty is expressly restricted to repair or replacement of the original product at the discretion of Problem Solvers, and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Problem Solvers product and is not transferable.
In no event shall Problem Solvers be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover the following:
• Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user
• Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
• Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
• Normal wear and tear
• Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.