CYCLING CAN BE DANGEROUS. BICYCLE PRODUCTS SHOULD BE INSTALLED AND SERVICED BY A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC. NEVER MODIFY YOUR BICYCLE OR ACCESSORIES. READ AND FOLLOW ALL PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS INCLUDING INFORMATION ON THE MANUFACTURER’S WEBSITE. INSPECT YOUR BICYCLE BEFORE EVERY RIDE. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET.
The Problem Solvers Battery Mount is compatible with the Campagnolo EPS “Power Unit Bracket” or Shimano Di2 “SM-BMR2S1 Small External Battery Mount”. This product is not intended for aggressive off-road or stunt riding.
2mm Allen wrench
1. Peel the adhesive backing off the rubber shim and stick it onto the Problem Solvers Battery Mount. Don’t stick it onto your frame, ‘cause then you’d have a heck of a time moving it if you ever wanted to relocate your battery pack.
2. Determine the final location of your battery pack and use the included zip ties to attach the Battery Mount to your frame. Ensure that your wiring kit will accommodate the battery location (figures 1 & 2).
Periodically check zip ties for signs of wear or damage and replace if necessary.
a Limited 2-Year Warranty
PROBLEM SOLVERS™ warrants this new PROBLEM SOLVERS product against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of PROBLEM SOLVERS, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the PROBLEM SOLVERS product and is not transferable.
In no event shall PROBLEM SOLVERS be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.
This warranty does not cover the following:
• Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user
• Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
• Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the Problem Solvers product
• Normal wear and tear
• Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
To the extent not prohibited by law, these warranties are exclusive and there are no other express or implied warranties or conditions including warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.