The ChainSpy 2 keeps your chain on your single chainring and multi-gear drivetrain! Genius!
WARNING: CYCLING CAN BE DANGEROUS. BICYCLE PRODUCTS SHOULD BE INSTALLED AND SERVICED BY A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC. NEVER MODIFY YOUR BICYCLE OR ACCESSORIES. READ AND FOLLOW ALL PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS INCLUDING INFORMATION ON THE MANUFACTURER’S WEBSITE. INSPECT YOUR BICYCLE BEFORE EVERY RIDE. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET.
The ChainSpy 2 is compatible with Problem Solvers Direct Mount Adapters. The ChainSpy 2 is designed to keep your chain in place on a single chainring, multi-gear drivetrain. It’s intended for riding in ASTM Conditions 1 (road) and 2 (gravel roads, groomed trails), plus Condition 3—rough trails, small obstacles, and smooth technical areas. Jumps should be no more than 24" ( 61cm). It is NOT intended for jumping bikes or downhill use.
3 and 5mm hex wrench
Torque wrench that measures in Nm
1. Attach ChainSpy 2 to the Direct Mount adapter with the M6 x 7mm bolt (item 4) and a 5mm hex wrench (figure 1).
2. Loosen the the M4 x 10mm bolt (item 6) with a 3mm hex wrench that holds the chain guide arm, and position the chain guide over the chain so that it doesn’t rub in any of the gears (figure 2).
3. When the final desired position is achieved, tighten the 5mm bolt to 5Nm, and the 3mm bolt to 3Nm.
Periodically check to make sure the attachment bolts are tight.
A LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
PROBLEM SOLVERS™ warrants this new PROBLEM SOLVERS product against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of PROBLEM SOLVERS, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the PROBLEM SOLVERS product and is not transferable.
In no event shall PROBLEM SOLVERS be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.
This warranty does not cover the following:
• Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user
• Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
• Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the Problem Solvers product
• Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for use with or compatible with Problem Solvers product
• Normal wear and tear
• Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.