This kit will replace one cantilever pivot stud that has been stripped or damaged, extending the life of your bicycle for many more miles.
WARNING: Read these instructions completely before beginning installation of this product. If you lack the knowledge or tools to perform installation, please have your local professional bicycle mechanic perform the installation. Improper installation can result in loss of control or damage to the bicycle and/or serious injury or death to the rider.
File 6 x 1mm tap
4mm hex wrench
1. Using a fine-toothed hacksaw blade saw off the small diameter section of the old stud
2. File smooth, flush with the larger diameter section of the stud
3. Cut threads into the remaining material with a 6 x 1mm tap
4. Assemble the bolt, washer, brake arm and spacer, then install into the newly tapped stud. Tighten to the brake manufacturer’s torque specifications
LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
This Problem Solvers product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years, from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer, subject to the limitations detailed below. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of Problem Solvers, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Problem Solvers product and is not transferable. In no event shall Problem Solvers be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover the following:
• Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user.
• Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
• Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
• Normal wear and tear
• Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.