WARNING: Read these instructions completely before beginning installation of this product. If you lack the knowledge or tools orm installation, please have your local professional bicycle mechanic perform the installation. Improper installation can result in loss of control or damage to the bicycle and/or serious injury or death to the rider.
First, make sure you’ve got the right stuff:
• Problem Solvers A46 Bottom Bracket and compatible cranks (CR0094 for Shimano-style 24mm cranks, CR0095 for GXP cranks)
• A frame with a PressFit 30-compatible bottom bracket (Ø 46mm)
• Headset press
• Bicycle-specific grease
• Crank installation tools (per manufacturer’s instructions)
• 10mm hex wrench (for removal only)
1. Grease the bottom bracket shell (figure 1).
2. For CR0094 (24mm cranks), skip to the next step. For CR0095 (GXP-type cranks), identify the non-drive-side cup. The non-driveside cup has a GXP-specific spacer (figure 2).
3. Grease the non-drive-side cup (figure 3).
4. With the bearing seals removed, install the non-drive-side bottom bracket cup. Be certain that the cup presses in straight. If it begins to press in crooked, remove it and start over (figures 4–5).
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 for the drive-side cup.
6. Grease the bearings and install the bearing seals (figures 6 & 7).
7. Install your cranks to the manufacturer’s specifications (figure 8).
Removal requires Problem Solvers removal tool, TL0099.